WTB C9 Near Tampa FL

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by daveinfl, Jan 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. daveinfl

daveinfl Member

Please Reply with your location, picture and price. :) Thanks

2. MadJack

MadJack Supporting Member

3. Well Dave in Florida did you post here for the 1st time only to buy a gun? We aren't a used car ( gun ) lot. We exchange knowledge and ideas and personal opinions which sometimes get heated. But all in all we help each other out. Sometimes we do sell our guns here but I think Mad Jack had the best approach for you to take.

Welcome to the forum.

4. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    So new or used? What exactly are you wanting? Price no problem? There is a dealer right up the road from me with one in stock.

5. daveinfl

daveinfl Member

Thank you for the welcome, well, I was hoping to find one and being a newbe to all this, I was hoping to ask many questions to best take care of it and so on. Am I in the wrong place? If I am, I apologize.

6. daveinfl

daveinfl Member

I was wanting used, I am physically disabled waiting on disability, so money is very tight. do you remember the price tag on it? appreciate any help.

7. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

8. daveinfl

daveinfl Member

Thank you and yes I can come up with $100 and I just sent him a message, I have a friend in Ocala area and would like me to come visit him. I appreciate you letting me know. If I get it, I'll be asking many questions and I know that's not for this spot. I've gone through many safety videos online and in 1 hr there will be a live webinar I signed up for free and it's supposed to cover How To Control, Dominate, and Ultimately PREVAIL
    Before, During, and After You’re Forced to Defend
    Your Family or Yourself With A Handgun… Just trying to do my best. Thanks again. David.

9. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    I haven't found a price on new for you yet, but I have seen the used .45s going for $100. There was a pawn shop in tampa selling new for great pricing at some of the Suncoast shows in the past. I will see if I can find their name again.

10. daveinfl

daveinfl Member

Thanks.
    Used C9's seem to be hard to find, I messaged the guy on armslist twice, but got no reply. Hoping for a C9 as the 9mm ammo is of lower cost and I'd like to make this a hobby/sport kind of thing.

11. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
  12. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    PS:

:welcome:daveinfl!!! :D

13. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    One local dealer has one for $170 new.

14. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Are you still around?

There is a show in Palmetto this weekend. Probably be some deals on used if not new C9s there.

I plan on making it at least one day to look around. That is always fun for me.

15. daveinfl

daveinfl Member

Yes, I missed that show, but I am going to keep an eye out for one in Tampa or Ocala Area, one of my friends up near Umatilla fl has a gun range and I can practice all I want.

16. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    The new ones are still at the local pawn near me.

Lakeland show coming up soon.

17. BirdsThaWord

BirdsThaWord Member

Hi Davei! I have a HP C9 comp that I'm looking to trade for a HP .45 (or any .45). Mine is slightly rare as they are not made anymore. If you can find me a .45 we can do a deal. I drive to Tampa every few weeks, so I can come to you, or at least pretty darn close. I have the c9 comp posted in the for sale section here if you want to take a look see.