WTB "DRACO" What to look for? (experts only, please;))

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by undeRGRound, Feb 23, 2015.

1. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Title says it all!
    I have seen on youtube where the narrator said most of these are built NEW, and are not 922r compliant, so you cannot just SBR them w/o parts changing. Wanting a small companion for my M70 :cool:

2. Because they are built as pistols they do not fall under 922r, I'm not entirely sure but I have heard you would have to make it compliant to SBR but that's kind of ridiculous considering it'd be a registered NFA item.
    (Just get an SB47 brace ;P )

I've seen some pretty rough looking Dracos, they are Romanian after all and we've all heard just how rough a WASR can be.

I love my PAP M92, the krink sights are far better, plus you get a higher quality gun for the same price

3. talon

talon the banned wagon

They are sold fully compliant, however, they are allbut impossible to find right now. Importing them has about stopped. But, CAI makes a milled reciever Draco that is plain awesome. Excellent quality, and the strength of a milled recievrr. Its a heavy pig, but worth it.

4. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Who the hell are you?

5. I can't believe Rach didn't give us that damn zombie emoticon before this....

6. undeRGRound

INDY
  7. talon

talon the banned wagon

It says in stock, try getting one! My 2nd CAI sporter 39 has been on backorder since November. The goofy minis are a dime a dozen, but fullsize are not .

As for who am I? Yes I am!!

8. undeRGRound

INDY
    Let's keep it down to a dull roar, OK Fellas? ;)

9. undeRGRound

INDY
    PS: I gotta go to work, hold down the noise Kids :rolleyes:

:D

10. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I did, it was just on the bottom of the pile.

:zombie:

11. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Welcome back!......

12. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Well you look like someone I used to know. But you can't be him. He was perma-banned and it would take a regime change and a miracle to get him back.

13. Where did you order it from? J&G is usually really good about their inventory, and typically when they post something as out of stock or remove it from their site, they still have a few to sell in their showroom up in Prescott. I'm actually headed up there Saturday to pick up some ammo.

14. talon

talon the banned wagon

Its actually on back order from J&G, from my FFL.

Hey, thanks for the welcome home.

15. Liberty

Liberty Shhh! Lifetime Supporter

Experts ONLY? What kind of high-falutin' people do you think we are? We are all about non-experts weighing in with opinon rather than fact.

:hijacked:

16. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Yeah get off your high horse RGR, I may not be an expert on AK's but I'm staying in a Holiday Inn tonight.

17. talon

talon the banned wagon

I read it wrong, I didn't see expert, I thought it said A-hole.....Holiday Inn? Thats like one of them snooty Super 8's without the roaches aint it?

18. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

According to the commercials it makes you an expert so we'll see.