WTB Single shot fore-end

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Troubleshooter, Jun 28, 2020.

1. I'm sure this is a long shot, but I'm looking for a fore-end for a New England Firearms Co. single shot that looks to be a Pardner model SB1 (12 GA). Couldn't read the model number because that portion of the barrel is rusted and hard to read. I looked at Google images and seen others with the same patent number which is 3988848.

Not sure if an H&R fore-end would interchange with it because I don't know enough about them.

2. @greg_r would know best, but IIRC H&R became NEF so you should be able to git 'er done.

Troubleshooter likes this.

3. Thanks Adam, and I can take a pic of what I have if needed.

Also if anyone does have one that will fit my NEF and needs a Mossberg 500 buttstock (damaged but can be cut down for a pistol grip) or a nice fore-end for the same model and want to trade, I have them lying around.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  4. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

I had a few after I changed to plastic fantastic laying around. Then my kid tossed them. Sorry if I had them I'd send ya one

Troubleshooter likes this.
  5. Pics of what I'm working with in reply below.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  6. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

Here you go.
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1006757535?pid=495771

There are several different models, this is / was the standard synthetic one. Check out eBay if you want a standard "pallet wood" buttstock or forearm. They have some nice laminate stocks listed, but they come with nice price. Boyd’s Gunstocks sells stocks for them too. https://www.boydsgunstocks.com/product-configurator
    P
    retty sure I have a pallet wood stock set or two laying around. I can not see the pictures you posted though. Only a red X . Don’t know what’s up with that, but it’s not just you. It happens a lot lately.

7. Maybe it's some setting with pics not showing up? I've uploaded them as attachments this time. Anyway, thanks for the links and I did look around a bit at Ebay last night. If you have a set you want to move, let me know.

This is a gun that was given to me and I have no interest in it really, but I would like to clean it up and make it functional to hand down to one of the grand kids, so I'm in no hurry.

XbfZvv2.png D5cPQKj.png

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    Shopfox and moona11 like this.