WTB: SKS Small Parts

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by FirearmFanatic, Oct 17, 2015.

1. FirearmFanatic

FirearmFanatic "The Enabler!"

Delete

Delete Thread.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  2. FirearmFanatic

Still looking for sks parts, incomplete project sks rifles, or sks parts lots. Let me know what you have and what you would want for it. Looking mainly for Chinese Type 56 stuff.

3. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Well, lots of parts are not necessarily all Chinese. Springs, trigger parts, etc.

I do have a small tool box full of a lot of SKS stuff. Including at least two complete
    Russian trigger assemblies. A new Prince50 front sight for a cut down Para is there. A small piston or two, etc.
    Not sure what all some of the new springs are. Have never really tried to figure it all out. Some scope mts and rings for what ever type of rifle it seems is there also.

One of our other Lifetime members on Survivors SKS Boards passed a couple of years ago. I helped the family sell all the Russians and Chinese SKS in his collection.
    They sent me this tool box with his parts.

So, it kind of depends on specifically what you wish to buy I guess. Trigger groups as you know are expensive. These Russians sell on ebay for $125 to $150 each very easily, if you can even find one.

This box has a good $400 worth of parts in it. Likely even more.

4. nitrous_bob

nitrous_bob lazy city worker Member

Let me know what your looking for. Email me tho
    [email protected]

I have whatever you need

5. gunlover

gunlover Member

Anyone got a mag release pin for a norinco?

6. FirearmFanatic

Still looking for sks small parts. Let me know what you have and what you want for it.

7. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

I will have an original mag release catch shortly. Chinese SKS, factory 106.

Ordered a tapco extended mag release for it, never put it in, but it is on my to-do list...

I may have a few other odds and ends around, just have to find them...

8. FirearmFanatic

Sounds good, let me know whenever and what you want for them.

9. FirearmFanatic

Still looking to buy these! Message me!

10. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Have the mag release. I know I have the factory box mag, still looking for it... That's about it.

I'm in the middle of packing everything still. Can you believe we're only about a 1/4 moved into the new place?

11. FirearmFanatic

Still looking for these parts. Let me know what you have and what you would want for them shipped to me.

12. FirearmFanatic

Still looking for SKS parts. Let me know what you have and what you want for them. Thanks!

13. FirearmFanatic

Still looking for SKS parts and pieces! Let me know what you have and what you want for it!