Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my Ruger Blackhawk .357 six-shooter to the range today. Here's a picture of my target after I shot a number of rounds at number 4. Where the holes in number 6 came from I don't know for sure but two stalls down they were having trouble hitting their target and actually hit the ceiling number of times. I'm glad the partitions between the stalls are bullet proof.

Facial expression White Rectangle Orange Amber

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,882 Posts
I took my Ruger Blackhawk .357 six-shooter to the range today. Here's a picture of my target after I shot a number of rounds at number 4. Where the holes in number 6 came from I don't know for sure but two stalls down they were having trouble hitting their target and actually hit the ceiling number of times. I'm glad the partitions between the stalls are bullet proof.

View attachment 66937
Can't remember how many times that has happened to me at the range. Lol

·
Premium Member
9,307 Posts
Can't remember how many times that has happened to me at the range. Lol
You and me, both. I had one moron shoot one of the retaining clips from my target, once. I walked back to the trash can to throw away an empty ammo box, and the moment I turned around, I saw the target come loose on that side and swing around by the remaining clip.

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
I’ve done this myself in basic training while shooting with a gas mask on.
Didn’t realize I had the next guys target. He scored 6 out of 5 shots
:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,307 Posts
I've done this myself in basic training while shooting with a gas mask on.
Didn't realize I had the next guys target. He scored 6 out of 5 shots
:rolleyes:
Well, to be fair, shooting with a pro mask on can be a little disorienting.

·
Premium Member
2,892 Posts
I was going to say you must have shot at the handgun caliber range I go to but it's been closed for renovation the entire month!!!

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
That one made me laugh.
Even better, the guy ( to the left of me) was the slow kid of the squad.
He still wasn't allowed to shoot "solo" and had an instructor standing over him, one foot on either side of him leaning over so he could swat the barrel in case of the stupids.
Which happened a lot.
Imagine the "Lee Ermey" one liners when they discovered he shot 6-5.....

·
Simple by choice
2,216 Posts

View attachment 66937
Only two stalls away? I'm getting better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts