Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I only need field guage. I will pay shipping plus a little extra and ship it off to the next on the list.

I'll volunteer to keep track of the list if you guys want to rent out your guages. ARFCOM had a barrel threader passing around where the next in line would pay shipping plus a small amount to the owner.

how's exact shipping plus $2 sound?

once there is enough 'profit' the owners can purchase new gauges and the old pass-arounds belong to the forum.

· Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Something like that sounds reasonable, at 2 bucks a pop, it would take a few members to pay for the gauge, I cant find the paper but I think I payed about 25 or so for it.

how many members would be interested in this?

Or if not enough people are interested, we can do a round robin to the ones that need it and then it comes back to me at the end.

Either way is fine with me.
well you can bump it up to $10 a pop after i check the headspace on my new toy as far as im concerned.

Who ever had the gauges last would be responsible for replacing them in full at current price for a brand new gauge of the same quality if it were to be lost or damaged.

Delivery Confirmation would be a good idea to eliminate the "lost in the mail" excuse.

· Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have $32 in the no-go gauge, $28 plus $4 for shipping.

Who is to say I send to "Joe" for $4 (shipping) and $2 (rental) and I never see it again ? It will take $32 to replace it.
I understand your mis-trust Hitman as you are fairly new to the group. There are some guys here who have been around since the dawn of the forum and i think the friendship/trust runs pretty deep.

It's much appreciated that you'd offer to rent the tool and you're welcome to charge what you want for it. I believe the field gauge will be more in demand.

Sending the gauge for $32 would result in it being 'sold' and would therefore not warrant it being returned, only passed on for another $32.

I started this thread because i didnt want to pay full price for something i'd use once, and i figured there might be others like me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.