Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,538 Posts
I got a better idea, how about the 5-6 of you who want to use this gauge, all pitch in and get it, pass it around, and then when everyone is done, donate it to the forum, and have whoever needs it pay S&H to and fro... or someone can hold it untill someone else needs it.

HitmanHarleyK is worried about lending his out, and has every right to be.

If something isn't decided on soon, I'll buy one myself and donate it to the forum, heck, it's the least i could do to keep my HPFF homies safe, right?

· Registered
4,538 Posts
Alright fellas, it's settled, hitmanharleyk is out, his no-go gauge is definately no-go. I will make a final decision on friday, hopefully i can speak with a few of you in chat, as posts take time to both type and respond to. TTYL

........BUT HITMANHARLEYK?!
Why would you buy from someone (fordman49450 i believe) who has only been active since 1-3-08, only selling items in the trading zone, and has no track record with HPFF in the first place? (If this is what you are talking about)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.