wts/t Rossi R45s

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by WERE_SKITZ0, Apr 14, 2008.

1. looking to sell Rossi single shot .45colt/.410 stainless, I have had this gun since this past fall, and I have shot a box and a half of ammo through it, it is in great condition and I have added a scope base, would come with original bobox, lock, and owners manual,

I would like to sell FTF and would include any ammunition I still have for this gun if it is ftf, which I think is close to a box and a half,

this is the rifle without the scope base, (jennings not included) :)

[​IMG]

2. masfonos

masfonos Member

Ohio
    Does it at least come with some Rall? :wink:

3. illhunter

illhunter Member

how much do you want or what are you looking for in trade

4. gun plus the $20 scope base and a little over a box and a half of shells, I would like $200, and if your interested in reloading I would throw in my box and a half of spent brass.

here are some current pic's the above were taken the day I bought the rifle, these are fresh.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. might try again BeechGrover I did not recieve a pm

6. I would be interested in trading for a 4095

7. illhunter

illhunter Member

where are you at in Indiana

8. depends on what part of the week I am in Terre Haute about 3 days a week and near Evansville the rest,

9. 9mmXfactor

9mmXfactor Member

what kind of .410 shells can you shoot out of this?

10. it is a rifled barrel so I am going to assume just slugs up to 3 inch, it comes with a screw in choke, I have never shot any .410 through it though,
    I know that the H&R survivor rifle also in .410/45colt says it has a screw in choke for shotshells, if that is the same for mine idk the manual does not specify.