wts- taurus model 651 revolver (may trade also)

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by misfit4645, Jan 13, 2008.

1. misfit4645

misfit4645 Guest

like new-- shot 500 rds down the pipe, zero profile hammer, stainless steel, no scratches, 2'' bbl, 357 MAGNUM, model 651 protector, in case, paperwork, manual, key for internal lock, any owner lifetime warrenty!!!
    have pics

$320 shipped to your FFL

misfit650@yahoo.com

2. Interested in some photos also.

3. misfit4645

misfit4645 Guest

heres the revolver

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited by PrimalSeal so the pictures show.

4. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

5. misfit4645

misfit4645 Guest

thats a completely different gun, and im not a dealer who can get a better price with bulk buys, no i cant do better then $320( at this time) with shipping included, i have to go by the rules of fed ex or ups ( cause im not an ffl) and ship it overnight which costs alot, if you look on the taurus site, this gun is more then that, and check gun broker, they are going for way more with no shipping included

6. Zero profile hammer. Thats the model that isn't hammerless but the hammer sits below the frame so it doesn't snag, right?

If so, I don't think that Taurus makes that anymore.

7. misfit4645

misfit4645 Guest

8. Ari

Ari Guest

9. Not a bad deal. Nice and shiney too.

10. ChrisP

ChrisP Guest

11. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

wow, no more posting at 1 am, i could have swore that you were selling a rossi 357, I'm going to go re-evaluate myself, and i will be back on the forums later. I am sorry i looked up the wrong thing, and requested a better price. I feel like a jackarse. Forgive me?

12. illhunter

illhunter Member

What are you looking for in trade i might be interested.

Terry

13. Thats a sweet lookin gun, but I just bought a 40 caliber