Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I never thought I'd do it, but, here goes....I am selling my 995. It comes with one magazine, has a nice looking (albeit Cheep) Walmart Red dot scope, compensator, and a handy flashlight attached. Just gun, case not included. Shoots great, been varmint hunting many times with it!! Looking to get $250, will ship to confirmed FFL for actual shipping cost.
For trade (all trades FTF KS), and don't laugh, I would actually trade for a plain jane 995 with 2 mags. Why? Well, I am looking to have a nice truck gun (live out in country) and this one, well, shouldn't be behind the seat. And why would I not just put the stock sights on and remove the Comp/Flashlight. "What and undo all my good work!!!! ::) actually, I don't have the original sights, and if I had the money, I would just keep this one and buy another, but unfortunately I can't.....

Otherwise, I like Hi-Point pistols, so if you have a 9mm or .45 I might take partial trade towards it. Feel free to ask if you has any questions!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
why dont you just call HP and get the original sights? Then you can "undo all your good work" and have the gun you want. Then you could sell the flashlight and scope and buy some more mags with that money

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Call Hp they will send you free sights, and sell the compensator and tacticool flashlight insted of the whole gun.
Save ya some hassle that way.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:embarrassed2:

well, I probably could, and if I am not able to sell it I might....just calibrating the hard sights would take time, and I am a bit lazy....and not a lot of spare time. I did think about it; I just wanted to see if anyone would want to buy it as is. Thanks for the suggestion though, if it doesn't sell I will callup HP.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Will ship or sell FTF

Price lowered $235; after that I will just keep it and put it back to stock condition. 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.