Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

wtt 4095ts for 995ts

6K views 44 replies 10 participants last post by  hipoint91 
#1 ·
I have fore trade a 4 month old 4095ts carbine that i wanna trade for a 995ts. Reason being i got a stallard js-9 and would like to eliminate buying a caliber. Having a 995ts would eliminate .40s&w. If thats not possible i understand. Thanks guys

#3 ·
Just to add details of trade. I want just the gun itself. I have two mags and only expect two mags. I have a scope and bipod forgrip im going to take off and put on the 995. So all accessories the trade may have can be kept to transfer to my 4095 when it becomes the traders possession. Thanks

#5 ·
Sorry. Not much on that design. No offence.

#7 ·
while i understand that just something i dont wanna deal with. thanks for the info though

#9 ·
thank you. looking for a trade in Ohio

#11 ·
About 2/3 buxs/50. Where u live in p.a? I work in homercity when i come back up next sun/mon i could bring it with me. I go through washing,pittsburg,blairsville and then to indianna every week.

#13 ·
My trip once in p.a goes as follows:
79n to 326e thru fort pitt tunnel
326 to 22e after squirelle hill tunnel
22e to 119n to indianna
Indianna is about 35-45min if u stay on 422 from kittaning if i remember correctly
:)

#14 ·
You ever hear of the Learnerville Speedway? I live about 2.5 mi. from there. You're right...422 out of Kittanning to Indiana, you're lookin at about 40min. I also have aprox. 400 rnds. of federal 9mm ammo. As for the 995TS I've run aprox 450 rnds. thru it.

#15 ·
Ik theres a speedway on 22e on the right. After going over 66 in delmont a little ways. Are u saying the ammo is included? Would indianna be easy to meet at? Or maybe mooreville (monroesville, i forget the actual name) its right outside of pburg on 22

#16 ·
Oh ya, my round count is roughly 4-5 hundred as well lol. If ud like i could through in a broken forgrip that mom will replace for like 3bux on shipping :)

#17 ·
Do you have any 40 ammo? If you take 28 north outta pittsburg toward kittanning....you'ld go about 20mi to the butler/freeport exit,(don't remember the exit# off hand) and turn right off the exit onto 356. I live about 6 mi from there. The learnerville speedway is about 3 mi. before my place. Also, I work in Etna, just right outside pittsburg 2nd shift. maybe we could work somethin out.

#18 ·
Before we go any further talkin about a deal...I need to let you know....my 995TS does not have the LRHO. I installed the TS conversion kit on it about 4 months ago. So if you're still interested let me know....if not thats fine too. The lrho was never any big deal to me. I love her just the way she is:)

#19 ·
Not to sound like an oddball but no thanks. It makes me feel better keeping the chamber open during transport. Sorry bud

#20 ·
Hey no problem.... I just thought I'd be sure to let you know that. I can see your point with the lrho. I've never had that other than on a couple handguns. With the carbine I never really gave it much thought. Anyways...good luck to ya....I'm sure someone will jump at the offer. :)

#21 ·
Thanks. Ur the only offer ive has since the 995 classic that im not into. I figured itd be gone by now.. :confused:

#23 ·
I have the only two hipoints sold in my lgs in the last 5 months. Also happens to be the only two ever stocked in last 5 months. Lol good try though. Night for now yall

#24 ·
I have the only two hipoints sold in my lgs in the last 5 months. Also happens to be the only two ever stocked in last 5 months. Lol good try though. Night for now yall
Same here, I got the last Hi Point Carbine from my personal Class III dealer. He still has not received any more and that was almost a year ago. It just happened to be a 4095TS. Then I traded a $189.00 H&R Pardner pump for a almost-new 995TS. Then I turned around and sold the 995TS for $275.00 for a total of $85.00 profit. That $85.00 basically paid for all my accessories on the 4095TS, so all my accessories were free.

Before:

After:

#25 ·
Good looking gun. If no one trades soon im goin to get the comp and a few more mags.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.