WTT Brass .357 Sig, .223 rem, .308, 5.7X28mm

Discussion in 'Reloading Room' started by Sakdog, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Sakdog

Sakdog Member

Hello. I am getting into reloading and have been scrounging some brass now for some time and would like to know if anyone wants to do some trading. Im mainly looking for
    9mm,
    7.62x39,
    7.62x25,
    9x18mm and
    .40 caliber
    reloading components, brass,bullets,primers, misc.
    Here are the calibers I have scrounged up that I will not be reloading Most if not all is once fired.. I guess if no one wants to trade ill bag it up and take it in for scrap...
    .38 spcl some brass some nickle plated Qty. 70
    30-30 I believe its all Winchester head stamp Once fired. Qty 40
    .223 Remington mixed headstamps from Fiocchi LC RP FC etc qty. 400
    30.06 springfield only have 10
    .357 sig 60
    .308 win. qty 100
    5.7FN 5.7X28mm qty 49
    Anyhow let me know if you are interested in trading for anything in the calibers I am looking for.
    Thanks

2. dasaroth

dasaroth Member

Don't have much spare brass laying around, so would you be interested in selling the 30-30? if so pm me

3. I think we ought to start a brass trading thread.

I think I have 2-3 boxes of 7.62x39.

I also have a couple of boxes of .30-30 and a bunch of 9mm to get rid of.

4. Sakdog

Sakdog Member

+1 on the brass trade thread.. Kinda like the pay it forward thread.

5. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

ive got about 600 rounds of .40 S&W, mostly once fired, in boxes, mixed headstamp. Ill trade you straight across for the .223 and .308, shipping included. PM me if you are interested.

Also how much 9mm are you interested in? Lots or a few boxes?

SW

6. hey silicon, I could use some more .40 sometime soon. I've got tons of 9mm and the other stuff I posted up.

7. Ibreevesii,

I have a good bit of .40 brass, almost all once fired range pick ups and will trade for the 9mm brass.

To anyone...

If you have .44 Special or .44 Mag brass and want to trade let me know.

8. sounds god rimfire. I'll PM you just after the first of the year and we'll work it out. I need to count that brass but I don't have it with me(i'm home, brass is at my condo up in boone). This is should all be once fired and I gave all of it a decent tumble.