WTT chrome receiver and barrel shroud and gen 1 stock

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Parts and Accessories For Sale or Trade' started by serialz_1, Jul 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serialz_1

serialz_1 Member

I put the TS stock on my 995 and I also bought a black receiver shroud for the all black look. I thought about keeping the chrome parts and the first gen stock in case I ever wanted to put it back. well, I decided I will never sell or get rid of my 995 so if I could get some parts in trade for the shrouds and stock I will.

I'm looking to trade my stock, receiver shroud and barrel shroud for a front grip, a bipod, clip holder, and/or a tactical flashlight. I'd like to get about $60-70 in trade value. I would take $50 plus shipping if someone wants to buy the parts outright.

I'll upload some better pic's if anyone is interested. (the guy I bought the 995 from took a chrome paint pen to those spots on the stock. It actually doesn't look that bad imo.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks!

2. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I ended up with 2 Chrome Classics, so I put one in a Classic Camo stock. Looks pretty good, IMHO

3. Taterbug2

Taterbug2 Taterbug2 Member

Sis; I realize that this a long shot, But do you still have a chrome receiver shroud? And, If you do, How much would you take for it? I have a 995TS but i think that it will be the same as the original. Thanks, Ed Taylor (TATERBUG2)

4. Taterbug2

Taterbug2 Taterbug2 Member

Chrome receiver shroud

Sir; I know that this a shot in the dark but, Do you happen to still have the chrome receiver shroud and if so is it still for sale and how much? Thanks, Ed Taylor (Taterbug2)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  5. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

The Chrome receiver will fit both the TS & Classic stocks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.