WTT/WTS: Scope rings

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by masfonos, Jan 18, 2008.

1. masfonos

masfonos Member

Ohio
    I have a set of Weaver 1" low rings for weaver/picatinny rails. I can provide pics if desired for more details.

I would like a set of 1" medium rings for weaver/picatinny rails. I will also consider high rings for the same.

Looking to trade even-up. Each trader pays shipping for the item they are shipping. Will consider $19 shipped. These rings are $24 new at Brownell's. Reasonable/interesting offers or trades may also be considered.

Please send an IM if you are able to accommodate.

They look like this but with some minor tool scratches.
    [​IMG]

2. uncle jerky

uncle jerky Well-Known Member

I have a set of Weaver brand 1" see thru steel rings. See www.weaver-mounts.com under detachable or www.cabelas.com under item#IJ-710259(that is my set exactly). I used this set on a High Standard AR 15 flat top and they raised the scope up well to allow easier access to the charging handle,but not so high over the boreline, to still allow for boresigting. I'll PM you about my offer.

3. uncle jerky

uncle jerky Well-Known Member

On second thought, you might not want SEE THRUS since the the see thru feature would not really be necessary on a flat top with no rear sights? They will, however,afford a higher elevation for your scope.

4. masfonos

masfonos Member

Ohio
    They ought to be fine. They'll give the elevation I need and if it becomes bothersome I might swap rings with my muzzleloader. I've got non-see-thru rings on it now which block the sweet hi-viz sights on it anyway.

PM sent.

5. panoz77

panoz77 Member

I've got a set of silver aluminum rings for trade if you still have the weaver rings.

6. masfonos

masfonos Member

Ohio
    Sorry, they've been spoken for.