Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after dealing with Live support (subscription problems) and getting kinda screwed, im going to PS3.

The 360 has the HDMI and 20gig HD. Its manufacturer date is 1-2008. I kid you not when I say I haven't played this console much. Its always ran cool. (compared the the launch model I had) I get in phases where I play for a while then i get to where I dont play hardly at all. (for a couple months at a time) Never had a problem.

It comes with a headset , regular 360 controller and generic 360 controller. I have a 360 to pc monitor adapter, and I think i have an extra HDMI cable I might could throw in too. I did have the HD component cables but one of them got chewed by the dog. Im 99% sure I have the regular component cables that came with it as well. (ill check and get back)

I also have the HD player, but cant find the connector at the moment. But im almost certain its here.

HD movies included are...

The 40 year old virgin

Meet the parents

King Kong (the new one)

Games....

Army of TWO (10$)

Rainbow SIX Vegas: 2 (15$)

Crackdown (10$)

Grand Theft Auto IV (20$)

The Orange Box (10$)

Hitman: Blood Money (10$)

Burnout Paradise (10$)

Call Of duty 4 (30$)

Call of duty 2 (5$)

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (10$)

Dead Rising (10$)

Rock Band (5$) (Have everything but this is the case and disc only))

Smackdown VS Raw 2007 (10$)

Uhhh how does 300$ sound for all of it? (plus shipping of course)

·
Registered
17,728 Posts
Jones, I'll take COD4 if you just have to sell it... Dude, I can't believe you're selling. Just do what you gotta do and update your subscription....

EDIT: That is if you are willing to sell COD4 by itself... I already have the Xbox, I just need the game. Of the ones listed, that's the only one I'm interested in.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I thought I had the subscription thing fixed but nope.

So its still up for sale.

Oh and primal im going to see if I can sell as a bundle first. Then if not you get dibs on the COD4. Ill even drop the price on it.

Dropping price to 300$. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS SYSTEM. If there is you know where to find me lol. :angel:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.