xbox 360

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by azhipoint, Dec 12, 2007.

1. azhipoint

azhipoint Member

2. jason865

jason865 Guest

That is about the best deal you will find on a new 360. It should come with everything he needs, and is a much better value than the $279 basic package.

3. azhipoint

azhipoint Member

Thanks jason865

Merry xmas to you

4. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

oh man video games! an expensive habit. Get him involved with shooting instead! :wink:

5. No kidding, you can get a frigging romak 3 for what a game box and a couple of games costs these days!!!!!!!

6. azhipoint

azhipoint Member

He already is into shooting :D Thats why i am getting the Saiga in .308 He wants my 7.62x39 LOL
    Thank god for .22 lr when we go to the range he will shoot up a brick in a few hours.
    If ammo keeps going up a video range may be the way to go :lol:

7. Ridge

Ridge Member

Ha! My current PC I built cost me around $1700...

8. Fenix

Fenix Guest

:p mine cost 400 OTD

9. Ridge

Ridge Member

Mine has a 500Gb HD, 4gigs of memory and the latest and greatest video card! :)

10. Fenix

Fenix Guest

ah, see mine is just for writing papers and surfing the interweb :lol: never been a pc gamer or designer, to each his own :)

11. 360 is a good system. At 13 he's on the low end of the age group for that system. But just watch the games he gets and especially if he gets online. Ive heard more vulgar crap playing my system online than any where ive been.