Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had received a PM about whether I was going to market some of my mods or not. I'm still in the process of trying to see if I can interest my boss in making them. His primary interest the last week or so has been getting an Old School Bike build done and rebuilding the motor on another chopper that was built last year before the 26th of this month.

I'm also looking at a few changes that could be made to some of the pieces to make them easier to make and usable for all the variations of the 995 and possibly the 4095 also. So it's all still in the works and I have a couple of options maybe on how things could be worked out. I just probably won't be able to get everything worked out for a couple more weeks one way or the other. I will post a final decision as soon as I actually have one.Thanks to all that replied with an interest.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Thanks for considering it.............hope you do

I'd love to get some of your mods.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just to let everyone know. I talked with my Boss this morning about the possibility of making the mod parts that I have made for myself. He said he would consider it. I'm suppose to bring my modded 995 and my factory stock and parts in to work tomorrow, along with drawings I have made of the parts I've made or were planning on making. I'm also going to give him a list of items that I haven't made or drawn up yet. I will try to get him to consider making different versions of each item that needs to be different to work on the factory stock or the ATI stock. As promised, I will try to keep everyone posted as to what the outcome is. I'm not sure how long he will take to decide, but I will try to get an answer as soon as possible.

·
Registered
330 Posts
X, I can't get the mod attachments to open, I would love to see them!

·
Registered
101 Posts
X, I just want to say good luck, we're all counting on you.

·
Registered
855 Posts
+1 here!

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All of your photos on all your links are gone? did you take them down?
The pics all worked for me also. Follow this link and it should take you to the 2nd posting of the pics.

UPDATE: I took my modded 995 into work Wednesday, 30th. Showed him the parts and talked to him about the various pieces. He said he was interested in quoting the parts and would get back with me on prices. Went in tonight after work to pick up my 995. He told me he didn't get things all done. He has been concentrating on increasing his product line of custom motorcycle parts. He would try to get them all worked up on prices the first of next week. I will keep you all informed. Good or Bad . Just understand, right now I can only wait.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.