Yeah Buddy!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rachgier, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Got my tablet fixed and updated. No more HPFF on my phone when I'm too lazy to fire up the laptop.

2. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Cool.

It does make it easier to read. I wish the mobile app had the ability to click likes.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

3. Now that is a first world problem if i have ever heard one.

:p

4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    My first world problem...I want to carry my Glock 20, but it won't fit in my pocket...:rolleyes:

Congrats on (re)joining the 21st century, Rach!

5. Rachgier

I had to laugh at my old lady tonight. She reminded me about that thread we had a long time ago talking about the HPFF app and angry birds on mobile devices.

I got up and picked up my tablet and heard, "Oh great, you're taking the tablet to the bathroom. I won't see you for a while because you'll be on that stupid forum or playing angry birds until your legs go numb."

6. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

App'n whilst crappin!..... Two of my favorite things!

7. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

My tablet has a wood rack I made for it on the bathroom wall... but I read books...

8. Bull

Hey now!....... I have it on good authority, that girls don't poop......

9. Rachgier

I have been told on many occasions that the human female is the only animal on earth that can't fart or poop on their own because they don't acquire an ass hole until they're married.

10. Bull

That's true!....

11. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

When I was growing up an old couple had the camper next to my parents at the lake. I was sitting at the table with mom one morning having a cup of coffee and the old lady next door comes out and sits on their picnic table. She looks all around and doesn't see anybody else outside, leans over and farts for a solid minute. We both had to duck down and hide we were laughing so hard.

12. Rachgier