Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been out of the shooting game for a little while. i saw a Hi-Point 9mm for sale that has Yeet Cannon on the slide. what is this model? in the ad, also said it was G1. thanks.

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
It's a stupid thing.
They let the interwebz vote in a name for the new 9mm pistol that HP is bringing out sometime this year.
In order to clear out their old inventory they've come up with the second dumbest idea and that was the G1 or generation 1 which is the "old" C9.
We had a thread on here where we came up with some great name codes.
This is the new one

http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.co...-decided-for-the-new-9mm-pistol.330327/page-4

Reactions: Hipointer

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
been out of the shooting game for a little while. i saw a Hi-Point 9mm for sale that has Yeet Cannon on the slide. what is this model? in the ad, also said it was G1. thanks.
It's a marketing ploy designed to get suckers to pay more for a C-9. Thank you for not being one.

Reactions: montanapaulz

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
Yeah, bunch of humorless posters here.
For just once in your life, can you laugh about something?

·
Premium Member
2,633 Posts
Well, it may operate just like the C-9 I have, but I do believe it looks a little less like a power tool, and more like a pistol. If I see one, I'll be buying it.

Anyone have any idea when some of the gun stores will start seeing this version, in quantity?

·
Premium Member
4,679 Posts
Well, it may operate just like the C-9 I have, but I do believe it looks a little less like a power tool, and more like a pistol. If I see one, I'll be buying it.

Anyone have any idea when some of the gun stores will start seeing this version, in quantity?
10:00 next summer is the latest report. Course, HP's been saying that for two years, so it could be 8:30 next winter for all I know

·
Premium Member
35,758 Posts
Actually, I thought it looked MORE like a power tool. That quick change chuck on the front end, especially.

·
Premium Member
21,232 Posts

Reactions: Hipointer
1 - 11 of 11 Posts