Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been drooling over the Bersa .380 for the last year or so, and I couldn't convince myself to buy one because I told myself, "Why get a .380 when you already have a 9mm?" I saw a Bersa "Firestorm" 380, w/130 rds of ammo, and fobus holster for $275.00. After I bought it, I asked myself why, and decided because I can, and it feel so good in my hand. :D 8) Here are some pics:

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
because you can? doncha mean cuz you HAD TO? At that price it'd be crazy to pass it up, nice work!! sweet lookin pistol there!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
because you can? doncha mean cuz you HAD TO? At that price it'd be crazy to pass it up, nice work!! sweet lookin pistol there!
you might be right about that because i can be a cheap bastard.. :angel: i have smallish hands for a man, and this pistol feels so good.

·
Registered
127 Posts
if you are going to carry it, do yourself a favor and get a smooth bottom mag for it.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
The Bersa is a great pistol!!! I've always been a fan of them, and they do feel great for guys with smaller hands. Good find!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shat....I'd give you that much just for the 130 round of ammo that came with it.
thanks all! the ammo did make the offer really a no brainer for me. i'm going to add a couple more mags, and a couple boxes of jhp and take the summer off from buying anything else, except my motorcycle.

·
Registered
42 Posts
own my own bersa 380 thunder and its the black and nickle its as nice gun and fires and feels great. NO complaints!!!!!! Seen a drum clip in my cheaper than dirt mag and just wondering????but then again its one hell of a gun but u do pay for it cant remember how much bought it new in 2002 and no problems wife and mother enjoy it, and are comfortable shooting it so, it will work they just don't like the 20ga. or the 9mm so this will work for both of them its always ava.. for either of them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.