Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Granted it's 269 used, but now have a VERY CLEAN 4095 on layaway! It wasn't out on the floor but when asked my local shop if he had any carbines, he pulled out TWO from his back safe!

The first one was a VERY beat up 995 with road rash on the plastics near the magazine well, tons of grime around the ejection port and missing parts. But, even in this condition he can easily get 200 bucks for it considering pistol caliber carbines are very hard to get. The other was the very clean 4095 in great shape and perfect for what I need.

Of course, this means eventually I will have to buy a .40 pistol to go with it... but after THAT I swear that is the final in gun buying. Even extended an offer to the owner to join up here, and will be posting him some link info. So hopefully we will have a retail member on here finally.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I just found my 995 as well! Paid through the nose for it, but it came with the arrestor and the laser sight. Just got to pay the guy and do the paperwork.

Woot!

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Congrats. I really like mine though I'm looking to trade it. I bet I'll get another one one day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts