1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Well that's different... and it will prolly pass (VERY grudgingly) the AG's scary black gun limitations in mASSachoo$hitz.

<edit> whoops, gotta pin that uber scary telescoping stock to be mASS konmpliant.

·
Premium Member
35,668 Posts
If they made that in .357 and .44 Mag, they’d sell a few of them.

And yes, I know about rimmed cartridges and mags. So did Enfield, BSA, and AMT. They made it work, these guys can too.

·
Premium Member
21,148 Posts
If they made that in .357 and .44 Mag, they'd sell a few of them.

And yes, I know about rimmed cartridges and mags. So did Enfield, BSA, and AMT. They made it work, these guys can too.
I'm waiting for @greg_r to buy a Coonan 1911 and then complain how it constantly jams with .38spl

Reactions: bscar

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm waiting for @greg_r to buy a Coonan 1911 and then complain how it constantly jams with .38spl
what you talking about???

everybody knows you can shoot 38 specials in 357 Magnum handguns. I do it all the time!

·
Premium Member
21,148 Posts
what you talking about???

everybody knows you can shoot 38 specials in 357 Magnum handguns. I do it all the time!
Once upon a time there was an extremely arrogant jackass on a Glock forum who bought one. You swap the recoil spring to shoot the .38spl. It jammed and jammed and jammed. It went back to Coonan twice IIRC. Then Coonan wouldn't anser his calls. He got pissed and sold it off. 2 months later he bought another one :lol: I kept telling everyone he owned a pair of JHP's. He only showed up there to stroke his own ego. IIRC the new one jammed too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts