Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wonderful news today... Russia, China and France and the Arab states are secretly meeting to end the dollar in oil trading. Aren't those of you who voted for him so impressed with his diplomacy and making everyone respect America again?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/the-demise-of-the-dollar-1798175.html

If this isn't a sign to say f*** it to the enviromentalists and drill our own oil everywhere we can I don't know what is.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I agree, 80% of Venezuala's oil is exported to the US, imagine if that d bag lost that money from us, how much $h1t would he talk then, same goes for the middle east, take away there oil and they are just a bunch of idiots wandering around in the desert looking for water killing eachother with rocks and swords.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As an aside, Australia raised their interest rates today, the experts are saying this is an indicator that inflation for us is right around the corner. Oh joy.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes Butterbone I read that when you posted it. You are correct. Bad times folks? You ain't seen nothing yet. Just keep watching that dow number and fooling yourself the economy is recovering.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Ya know we should start drilling our own oil and get the farmers to start growing a lot more wheat etc. THEN when these "friends" of ours need food [like they ALLWAYS do], we can sell them so much wheat for so much oil. And it's past time we stopped sending them the foreign aid.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Get to know your neighbors and people that are awake, forget the petty politics and get involved with people. Only good can come from it either we are able to stem the tide long enough to change the outcome or you end up with a network of people for mutual aid. Either way your conscience will be clear and you will be in a better frame to withstand what is coming.

If the center does not hold you will not be able to stand on you own. Ive made my choice of those I consider kindred spirits I highly recommend you do the same. I would gladly match these people against whatever tyranny follows. Time is running out, get busy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts