Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there figured i'd post and say hello I bought a c-9 a few months ago and have been lurking here since. Am looking at a 995 but haven't made up my mind on it yet. Oh yea i'm in northeastern pennsylvania.

· Village Amadan
579 Posts
:welcome: from Oregon! Don't forget the FNG tax to the mods and the first guy to say hi to you! That'll be a box of .380 for me and whatever my friends are shooting! :yes:

· Registered
4,341 Posts
Welcome to the forum from TN.
Go ahead and start saving for the 995. You know you want it. It is a whole lot of gun for not to much money.

· Registered
3 Posts
Bought a used 995 for a good price and went to the range last weekend, what a hoot! reminds me of a Russian MiG kinda rough exterior but solid as a brick wall, it ate up and spit out 3 types of 9x19 ammo and never missed a step. At 50 yards it was accurate with the peep site, but will get me a 3x9 scope and test it out to 100 yards, it was fairly easy to take apart and clean. I am glad to say after doing my homework on hi point firearms and talking to my friends i was impressed with its overall performance and look forward to getting other models.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have an eye on a new 995 old style with a laser, sling and compensator for 269 plus tax and fees. Think that's a rather good price. Now to get the cash around before someone else picks it up lol.

· Registered
1,184 Posts
:welcome:

From Arizona

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answer all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2: :yes: :thinking:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.