Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there figured i'd post and say hello I bought a c-9 a few months ago and have been lurking here since. Am looking at a 995 but haven't made up my mind on it yet. Oh yea i'm in northeastern pennsylvania.

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
:welcome: from Oregon! Don't forget the FNG tax to the mods and the first guy to say hi to you! That'll be a box of .380 for me and whatever my friends are shooting! :yes:

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum from TN.
Go ahead and start saving for the 995. You know you want it. It is a whole lot of gun for not to much money.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
:welcome: from AL! I bought a 995 and got rid of it, regretted it every day for the many months it took me to get another one. Now that I've got another one, I'm not letting go of it.

It's a lot of fun to shoot!

·
Registered
27 Posts
:welcome:
from Florida get the 995ts there great bought one 2 weeks ago and love it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bought a used 995 for a good price and went to the range last weekend, what a hoot! reminds me of a Russian MiG kinda rough exterior but solid as a brick wall, it ate up and spit out 3 types of 9x19 ammo and never missed a step. At 50 yards it was accurate with the peep site, but will get me a 3x9 scope and test it out to 100 yards, it was fairly easy to take apart and clean. I am glad to say after doing my homework on hi point firearms and talking to my friends i was impressed with its overall performance and look forward to getting other models.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
:welcome: from Oklahoma! I think the 995 is next on my list also - just gotta keep saving those pennies...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have an eye on a new 995 old style with a laser, sling and compensator for 269 plus tax and fees. Think that's a rather good price. Now to get the cash around before someone else picks it up lol.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome:

From Arizona

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answer all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2: :yes: :thinking:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

1 - 18 of 18 Posts