Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined from the Cincinnati area and thought I'd introduce myself. I purchased my first gun, a C9, in January of this year. I've got 400 rounds through it now and I love it! I've been lurking for a few months getting a lot of useful information about breaking in my new weapon, which ammo to use, care and maintenance, etc. Many thanks to all of you. This is a great site.

I actually found this site when I was doing some internet research trying to decide which gun to buy. It was this site that helped me make the decision to buy a Hi-point. That decision was solidified when I asked my oldest brother, a retired ballistics expert for the county coroner and gun collector for 40+ years, about Hi-point firearms. He said they were good guns and a reputable manufacturer. Got my C9 the next weekend and have been very happy with it. In fact, I'm already starting to think about a .40 or .45. Let the addiction begin!

·
Registered
258 Posts
:welcome:
South Carolina here!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome: dj

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answear all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2: :shifty: :yes:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Welcome to the board, If I can be of any help - Feel free to send me a PM.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Michigan..

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum from Iowa... enjoy!

Charlie(+25)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.