You can run but you'll die tired....USA strikes again!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by SWAGA, Jun 15, 2015.

1. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

2. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4iOGgjKnTk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4iOGgjKnTk[/ame]

:dance:

3. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    مع سلامة يا خرى!

4. SWAGA

The one thing I don't like about air/drone strikes vs boots on the ground is that these guys never get to realize who punched their ticket.
    One moment you're just happily plotting heinous acts and.....POOF....you're gone and there's nothing left.
    Versus dying in a firefight when your door is kicked in and you know who's coming for you and you get to have your final WTF moment.

Either way......

5. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

I agree Swaga...... And I also believe it doesn't hurt for the other creepers in the area to see what a spec ops crew can do to them..... You don't fear the enemy you can't see, as much as the one like you put it "kicks your door in."

6. Think1st

Florida
    I kind of like the idea of land-based drones. Can you imagine the terror of having a tracked monstrosity with a SAW shooting at you? I remember reading about the idea of mounting a belt-fed weapon onto a chassis similar to the EOD robots. Something like that could theoretically be armored against small arms fire and be sent into structures.

There is something psychogically intimidating about an inhuman thing bringing death and destruction.

7. Bull

That is considerably more intimidating..... Maybe have a robotic pig head on it that squeals its delight as it fires....

8. Think1st

Florida
    I do like the idea of having shout taunts, too.

9. SWAGA

No, this sort of Justice needs to be handed out by another human being.
    Not this:

[​IMG]

But this:

[​IMG]

10. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Oh, sure. And nest thing you know, we'll be needing John Connor to save us. (those of us who survived, anyway).

THAAANKS, Mr. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

11. Bull

We don't have to deprive a joystick jockey from his fun.... I'm perfectly fine with keeping the drones non-thinking.

12. Prefect job for chubby nerds in mommas basement.

What did you do while I was gone son? Mommy I killed 25 terrorist and saved a puppy.

13. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Every missile needs to have a ingredients sticker slapped on it:

Attached Files:

14. Kiln

Kiln Member

About the drones:

Seriously, did NOBODY else watch Terminator 2?!?

15. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

I didn't. :p

16. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

It was terminator 3.

17. They wouldn't either if you sent a SEAL team or similar in. My old watch supe deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq, and went with the teams during raids. He showed us a Predator feed recording of him tracking down an IED maker. The dude was chilling on the roof, just sort of lounging. He and the team got into the house, cleared three floors, and then popped up near him. The Predator operator was on the line with them and got a positive ID. Point man aimed, popped him in the head, and they ducked back down. Dude never even knew what hit him.
    I have met a lot of SEALs, Rangers, etc. One of them, who was passing through my deployed site on his way back home, basically told me if they can see your face or yell out at you, you're too late. :p

18. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

No matter how you slice it, they know who did what. Whether they level the building with precision munitions by drone or manned vehicle, pink mist the guy in the middle of his buddies with some AT&T, or sneak in with a team and body the guy leaving the corpse for his friends to find. No one sees the one that gets them, but everyone else left standing gets the message.

19. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

I always liked the idea of throwing them out a helicopter wrapped in bacon

20. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

there.....fixed that for ya! :rofl: