Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if you all are familiar with Google's "content matching" advertising but essentially they take key words from an article and mate them with sponsored ad links.

So...........there was an article in the Washinton Post about the demise of Prairie Dogs http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/01/AR2009020101278.html due in part to
WildEarth Guardians says in its report to be released Monday that North America's five species of prairie dogs have lost more than 90 percent of their historical range because of habitat loss, shooting and poisoning.
Leave it to Google for the sponsored ad links:

Ads by Google
Concealed Handgun License
All Inclusive One Day Class Basic handgun training plus CHL
www.DoubleActionCHL.com

Trophy Prairie Dog Hunts
Hundreds of Acres of Prairie Dog Towns for Hunting in West Texas!
www.bossranch.com

Prairie Dog
Looking for Prairie Dog? Find exactly what you want today.
Yahoo.com

WR2

·
Banned
19,446 Posts
google- the only place on the internet where a search for a plastic model Dilophasuarus dinosaur nets you suggested results incuding condoms, peanut butter cookies and vaseline.

SW

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Ads by Google is always a good lesson in LOL. Just my $0.02.

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
google- the only place on the internet where a search for a plastic model Dilophasuarus dinosaur nets you suggested results incuding condoms, peanut butter cookies and vaseline.

SW
:cantlook: :cantlook: :brow: :brow: More emotional scars to deal with ( I was almost over the depends thingy)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts