YOU HAVE GOT TO CHECK THIS OUT

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by waltham41, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

O... M... G... That's just amazing... Shooter was an amature handloader, perhaps?

2. AnArmyofRon

AnArmyofRon Guest

You've gotta be *$%*^% kidding me. Unbelievable. If it turns out that it was a .44 that is one solid, no bs, absolute miracle. Wow. Just Amazing.

3. GrOuNd_ZeRo

GrOuNd_ZeRo Gun Fanatic Member

OMG....she must have one thick skull...that is a miracle...or armored glass lol...wow...

4. It freaked me out, it it was indeed a .44, that is one round that I would expect to produce a kill or massive permanent injuries where she was hit. :shock:

5. wow indeed... :shock:

from the picture, she appears to be a heavy set woman, so maybe that helped... regardless, she is a very lucky person.

6. JMcDonald

JMcDonald Member

LOL! Im not laughing at you, it just kinda sounded funny after mentally putting that in "simple" words....

But man, that is insanely lucky!

7. She is definitely one lucky lady! Simply amazing!

I wonder what would have happened if she, her boyfriend and her daughter were all CC permit holders and packing at the time...

8. She should have bought a lottery ticket at the convenience store while she was waiting. She might have won $200 mil or something.
    On another note, when God says it's your time, it's your time. When it's not your time, you get to live till it is. God was surely at work here.

9. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

they would all go to jail/prison. CWP doesn't cover road rage incidents... period. As much as i hated to type it, I'm sorry for the bad news.

10. I KNEW that women were thick headed for a reason!!!!!

:wink: She's one hellofa lucky woman, there's no denying that.

11. Oneofsix

Oneofsix Member

NC
    have ya'll seen the pics of the soldier shot in the face in Iraq, with pretty much the same result as this lucky lady? He was shot with a 9mm tho...

12. I'm telling your wife what you said :)

13. No I haven't heard of that one, he is one lucky SOB too.

Incidents like these really do add credit to the "when its your time" theory though.

14. She was standing over my shoulder when I typed it. I got a smack on the back of the head and a kiss for it too. :wink:

15. Oh and I wouldn't call that "Shot placement", that was luck. Stupid GB'r missed with two shots (at least) and only by sheer dumb luck did she get hit. Personally I'm skeptical of it being a .44; most iditos cruising around don't carry revolvers (all semi-automatics in my experience), and most semi-auto .44's ain't cheap/common.

16. The shot placement remark was tounge in cheek, you know, one to the head two to the chest LOL My bad

That was the one to the head, that should have been a kill shot.

17. I was adding on faciciously :). Should have added emotions in astericks lol. Seems like we both suffer from the same problem sometimes.

18. Nope, I have never suffered the one of having three women in a hot tub before, so I think you got one one me 4095 ROFLOL