Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Middlesboro, KY at Earl's Gun and Pawn. Both guys said you can't use 115 grain FMJ in a C9 because they get stuck in the barrel. They said to use 124 grain. They also said they do all of Hi Points warranty work...BTW, they were selling C9's for $209.99. They also said that they have to beg Hi Point to get guns. They buy their guns from Mike's Guns down the street. These yahoo's are jokes.

I leave for Florida in 3 days !!! I will soon be out of Yahoo land.

SP

·
Registered
27 Posts
thay are full of it
I use 115 fmj in all three of my HP's and never had a problem. Where you going in Fl. I'm south af Tampa 70 miles Kenny

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
If your referring to the one on 19Th street. It doesn't surprise me. I was in there once by accident. (Actually customer recommendation.)

FYI- Saw your post about your daughter wanting to be a forensic scientist. It is a great field. But not quite as exciting as some TV programs make it out to be. With state and government cuttbacks right now it is a bit tougher. But should be much better in the future.

Walt

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thay are full of it
I use 115 fmj in all three of my HP's and never had a problem. Where you going in Fl. I'm south af Tampa 70 miles Kenny
Titusville..Does anyone know of a firing range around the space coast area?

SP

PS. There is a great cigar shop in South Pasadena.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If your referring to the one on 19Th street. It doesn't surprise me. I was in there once by accident. (Actually customer recommendation.)

FYI- Saw your post about your daughter wanting to be a forensic scientist. It is a great field. But not quite as exciting as some TV programs make it out to be. With state and government cuttbacks right now it is a bit tougher. But should be much better in the future.

Walt
Yes, the 19th street yahoo's. What an experience. It's funny, they have all these "GOD" signs around the store.

SP

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
If that's the case, my C9 must have about 1000 115gr FMJs lodged inside the barrel. I should probably get to work on removing those. I guess you learn something new everyday.

I also don't recall HP telling me to send my gun to a couple idiots for repair. Next time I guess it's off to KY for my C9 to get repaired.

What a couple of idiots.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
makes me wonder if they bill for repairs on HPs and then send them in to be repaired for free. HP might like to know about that......

SW
Thats a very good question, I was wondering the same myself.

·
Registered
708 Posts
If that's the case, my C9 must have about 1000 115gr FMJs lodged inside the barrel. I should probably get to work on removing those. I guess you learn something new everyday.

What a couple of idiots.
Next time someone is in to see those idiots, ask if they know how to remove the 800 or so rounds of 115 gr FMJ "lodged" in my C9
makes me wonder if they bill for repairs on HPs and then send them in to be repaired for free. HP might like to know about that......

SW
Yes the mother would love to hear that.. Hopefuly she'll ban them from ever selling Hp's again. Not that they deserved to sell them in the first place. It's wrong to rip off customers!

·
Registered
42 Posts
When your in Ky and go to a gun shop that is also a pawn shop you should know that they are all dumbazzes.... My gun shop can't get any c9's and right now he has two of the 45, one of the .380 and one 40 all of which are under $200

1 - 13 of 13 Posts