Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
A reward?? Does she think 'yotes twitter? lmao Don't worry jessie I bet the 'yote thought little daisy tasted just like chicken of the sea!

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
LMAO!

That dog was nothing but a snack.

·
Banned
1,409 Posts
I hate hearing crap like that but it happens. A hungry Yote will snag stuff right off your porch.

On the other hand I would love to see pics of Jessica Simpson taking out a Yote with a 995. Wife wouldn't like it but it would be my wallpaper for a few days a least.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I feel for her... I do. However the whole reward thing is bonified stupid. I would loose it if something like that happend to our Shitzu. However he never goes out without one of us. I know my wife would shoot quicker than I would in defense of Bingo.... yeah yeah yeah I know.... was his name-o.

·
Banned
19,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I feel for her... I do. However the whole reward thing is bonified stupid. I would loose it if something like that happend to our shatzu. However he never goes out without one of us. I know my wife would shoot quicker than I would in defense of Bingo.... yeah yeah yeah I know.... was his name-o.
LMAO! the word censor changed it to "shatzu"!!!

SW

·
Registered
851 Posts
lol yeah yeah.... laught it up

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Already doing it man... nothing personal, but come on, what about a MANLY dog? Sheesh... :blink: :cantlook: :thinking: :yes: :shifty: :rolleyes2: ;)

·
Registered
398 Posts
"...in defense of Bingo.... yeah yeah yeah I know.... was his name-o." Now THAT'S funny..heh

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
Already doing it man... nothing personal, but come on, what about a MANLY dog? Sheesh... :blink: :cantlook: :thinking: :yes: :shifty: :rolleyes2: ;)
My ex supervisor in SC had 4 of the dang things and they were the uglyist things I ever saw anyone trying to get in the house was brought up very fast as them critters would have torn them to shreds

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Then I'm covered at least, I have a black lab/ blue heeler mix and a lab/ Geman Shepard mix...

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
Then I'm covered at least, I have a black lab/ blue heeler mix and a lab/ Geman Shepard mix...
My neice got 2 black lab/blue healer pups they're about 4 months old one[female] is 40 lbs and the other [male] is about 60 lbs Both are nice pup but the male is a little number then the female [but loveable]

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have two dogs, a real pair. A shitzu and rottweiler, both good dogs. A good thing they are both males, no telling what we would have ended with, a Rotzu?

gcrmcc

1 - 20 of 21 Posts