Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who will be stepping up to take this injection if it is mandated?

You can pretty much bet it will not be a voluntary process, more like what will be required when the moment the "pandemic hits".

Though then again, maybe it will be voluntary. Either take the shot with the chip so we know you are not infected and have been vaccinated against bird flu or be isolated to one of the fema camps.

There are hundreds of scenarios I feel that could bring it into effect. Heck I feel being forced to switch over digital is paving a quiet path to this. Freeing up vhf for use in monitoring these chips.

But the real question is would you be willing to take the chip?

·
Registered
959 Posts
But the real question is would you be willing to take the chip?
no, I wouldn't. as for where this came from Wade...
rumors abound that RFID implants will be the next step of the REAL ID act, once/IF it gets started

·
Registered
959 Posts
But what if it did more then just let the powers at be know you were not infected? What if like it rumored and being studied, that it controlled your ability to bank, shop, have a drivers license or even get a job?
If linked with REAL ID, it most likely would.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
An attorney friend of mine just finished writing a law review article about microchipping in the workplace, which he let me proof for him before publication. It seems several large corporations are looking into (or have already put into limited "experimental practice") programs to microchip employees with RFID devices to monitor their productivity. A chipped employee would be "clocked in" the moment they walked into the office, their movements within the workplace could be monitored to show how many bathroom breaks, smoke breaks, etc, were being taken, whether the employee was at his/her desk when they were supposed to be, etc. Medical information would be included, in case of "emergency," as well as contact info for spouse. child, parent, significant other.

Very interesting stuff, in a Big Brother, Mark of the Beast sort of way. :)

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Ok, I'll say this bit: I do not buy that mark of the beast "stuff" one bit.

Now, that's out of the way:

I say this: I personally do not think for an instant that ANY megalomaniac politician (Liberal OR Conservative, because they BOTH have ways to gain something from such an act) could get away from it. The Republicans will scream "Big Government", the Democrats will scream "Supression of free movement and violation of DNA rights" or some such Information act reference, the Liberitarians will...well...we don't know what they'll be doing because they have a hard enough time getting a presidential nomination going...

You get the idea.

BUT,

For every technology, there is a hack. You think that a bio-chip is any different? Hell, if it's anything like the "Digital Rights Management" Record companies keep trying to pull, the chip will be hacked BEFORE it's even injected in the first subject. And, it'll probably be some 50 year old semi-retired civil code monkey living in Boston or a 12 year old kid from Mumbai who did it during his midterm break.

Besides, the US government is historically 3 to 5 years behind in technology. Just ask anyone who's worked for the Government outside military...and even THEN they still have issues.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
But what if it did more then just let the powers at be know you were not infected? What if like it rumored and being studied, that it controlled your ability to bank, shop, have a drivers license or even get a job?
Then might be the time to go off the grid. In fact, I feel that time is approaching anyway. Maybe not in my lifetime but I despair at the possibility that maybe during my daughters.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
guess i have to be the black sheep, if they offered a chip that would hold all my medical info on it, med lists, records, diagnoses...esp if it were able to smaple blood and let me scan it for results, id be the first in line, but then with my medical issues it could easily be a life saver.

now as far as the rest, a national id etc....i guess id have to wait and see what id do if it happened, if it was take it or no medical no money no nothing...i guess id be in a take it or die situation and id have to take it. people can say 'hell no id die first' but when faced with that choice in reality most would hold out as long as possible then hold out their arm.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Most large corporations that have the "Card Access" that isn't a magnetic strip are using the rfid chip. It's embedded into the plastic that the worker's picture, name, and department are one... hold it near a pad on the door... Viola! It's opened. Now, I can see if we all were given such a card, with our driver's license, CWP, donor, blood type, height/weight/eye/hair color, address, telephone number, and other misc info... but it's too "big brother" for me... as for the freeing up the VHF... it's going to be used to promote more 3G and beyond wireless networks. (Neo, correct me if I'm wrong) And if any country would do such a thing Great Britain would do it first.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Ok, I'll say this bit: I do not buy that mark of the beast "stuff" one bit.

Now, that's out of the way:

I say this: I personally do not think for an instant that ANY megalomaniac politician (Liberal OR Conservative, because they BOTH have ways to gain something from such an act) could get away from it. The Republicans will scream "Big Government", the Democrats will scream "Supression of free movement and violation of DNA rights" or some such Information act reference, the Liberitarians will...well...we don't know what they'll be doing because they have a hard enough time getting a presidential nomination going...
Republican stop screaming Big Government once they are elected and become the big government. Elected Democrats are just as likely to scream "Think of the children" as they are "Supression of rights", or sit quietly in the corner when Republicans call them unpatriotic for even thinking of opposing a war.

If chips rolled out as part of a new healthcare plan and included free benefits, or as a tax plan and included money, people would be on it like white on rice.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
You can have your elderly parent chipped in case they need emergency medical attention. The chip has their medical history, and contact information on it. There are also RFID chips that parents can get for their children in case of abduction. I do not think these are currently designed to be subcutaneous, but rather put into clothing. How long before they start injecting them, though.

National ID systems are one of the first steps taken by dictatorial regimes throughout history.

·
Registered
666 Posts
In response to the mark of the beast stuff, I know it sounds ignorant, but how much of the book of revelation do you see going on around you today?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
lailr, I am right there with you.

·
Banned
9,234 Posts
In response to the mark of the beast stuff, I know it sounds ignorant, but how much of the book of revelation do you see going on around you today?
Im pretty sure people have been seeng this revilation stuff "going on around them today" since the book was written, I got a feeling a few hundred years from now people are still going to be seening the same stuff going around them.

·
Registered
959 Posts
National ID systems are one of the first steps taken by dictatorial regimes throughout history.
papiere, bitte...

·
Registered
33 Posts
And if any country would do such a thing Great Britain would do it first.
They have alright been talking about it. And I think it has been talked about here too. Using chips in sex offenders, you know to soften us up to the idea.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.