You might be a redneck...

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by ab4ka, Feb 9, 2008.

1. ab4ka

ab4ka Guest

If you get the black Hi-Point had and you decide you need the Camo one to go with it :lol:

I have a big fat head so I figure since the black one fits, I have to get the camo so I can be stylish no matter what the season :p

2. lol hope you didnt cut the grass and find a car lol lol

3. ab4ka

ab4ka Guest

No, but my wife did buy me ammunition as a Christmas gift.

4. now thats an understanding wife... :lol:

5. Hey, style's important!

6. what about you might be a redneck if you have 7 cars and only 1 runs

7. Still dont see the problem lol..... Oh damn im a redneck tooo.......

I would love ammo as a gift lol. That stuff is almost more per pound then gold or titanium lol... (just for you Primal) I know he's over it lol

8. neothespian

neothespian Member

Hang on....

I got ammo for the Holidays and I've got 4 bikes but only two run (But then again, they're 3 Italian bikes and one Japanese one, and yes the Japanese one runs perfect for a 20 year old scooter :p ).

Then again, I wouldn't DARE consider myself a redneck: My beer is too high of quality, my footballs are round and my television is so dry in humor you could dehumidify a room with it.

9. Man that 's sad you need a new TV.

10. Well if I have to be called a redneck to get ammo for the Christmas so be it lol I can always use more ammo :mrgreen: :twisted:

11. neo,

On the left coast you are definitely a redneck. :)

12. ab4ka

ab4ka Guest

What's even better is my wife knows what I use and every now and then just picks up a box.

13. Luckily all of our vehicles are running at this time (my brother is a different story) but how about you might be a redneck if your old washing machine is your new target? :)

14. SteveD

SteveD Member

you might be a redneck if your old washing machine is your new target?

does that include a kicthen stove?: :wink:

15. oh man ! ! ! i guess that makes me a redneck too. I got ammo for christmas. and not just from one person either, got it from three different people.

16. I got a .380 for Christmas whats that make me?? :p

17. ab4ka

ab4ka Guest

A few years ago I found out that one of my shots managed to hit my grandfather's still (it hadn't been used for many years, but I thought that was hilarious :lol: )

18. warwemust

warwemust Guest

You might be a redneck if you think Jan.21 is National Headwound day. LOL

19. doktor

doktor Guest

I have to think my son-in-law has to be somewhere in the redneck hall of fame.
    His neighbor called the cops regarding him shooting in his backyard. (they lived in the country) When the cop arrived he was still out in the backyard, the cop asked "what was going on?"
    In classic redneck style he says, "I was just pruning my tree, is there something wrong?????????"
    The cop was totally understanding, so perhaps he, too, should be in the hall of fame as well.
    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Doc

20. I would have to say yes on that one LOL