Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here has a zombie plan? Let's hear it!

As for me, head to the biggest sporting goods place around (Think Cabelas or Scheels) and look for those big gun safes. Hopefully one or two of the larger ones have a safety feature allowing someone trapped inside to get out (I haven't checked). Grab all of the food, ammo, gear, and useful goodies you can and cram them into the safes, leaving one big one empty. Get yourself a semi-auto short shotgun and crawl into the big safe at night. You'll be all locked up, and all of your gear will be secured. You wake up, and pop out of your hole with a semi-auto shotgun. Do scouting runs during the day to gather more useful supplies. When needed, pack up what you can and get going - you should have all kinds of stuff to pick from.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Im packin up the truck with the guns and non parishables, wife and dog. Runnin to Aldies for canned goods and botteled water (for drink and silencers), hittin ohio valley for ammo and a shotty. Haulin to the mother-in-laws for the rest of the campin gear and headin for the hills. Find a nice tall one and post up for some long range head shots!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I have one of these camping in a moat around my house....he will take care of anything that gets too close...

·
Banned
19,442 Posts
smash the front and read deck steps with a sledgehammer, initate a 24 hr watch, shoot anything that moves that i dont recognize. hunker down and wait it out. if its a level V outbreak then we get out of dodge ASAP and head for dads farm.

SW

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Hunker down for as long as possible (until I'm down to the amount of supplies that we can carry). Use that time to plan how to reach a safer area and let the panicking masses get eaten, scatter, etc... Unfortunately I'll have to surrender part of my house (sunlight basement) to the zombies, but I figure that with absolute light and noise discipline they shouldn't come poking around anyways.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
sit tight right were i'm at. Its to cold for em here. All the zombie movies say so...hehehehe

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
sit tight right were i'm at. Its to cold for em here. All the zombie movies say so...hehehehe
You guys have vampires up there though....stupid looking ones that don't fit any of the cliches.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Id grab my gear and all the canned goods we have in the house, and find my brother. Hes the most like minded armed individual I know, then load up the trucks. I think if a true zombie outbreak occoured, all the uninfected would have to put their differences aside and band together or else the human race would cease.

·
Banned
19,442 Posts
Id grab my gear and all the canned goods we have in the house, and find my brother. Hes the most like minded armed individual I know, then load up the trucks. I think if a true zombie outbreak occoured, all the uninfected would have to put their differences aside and band together or else the human race would cease.
you think too highly of your fellow man. read "world war Z" and see what people do to each other when times get tough. if the SHTF and you arent on my (very) short list of trusted people you leave and dont come back or get shot.

SW

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
You guys have vampires up there though....stupid looking ones that don't fit any of the cliches.
Hey, if you're prepared for the zombie apocalypse, you're prepared for just about anything, including weird eastern Eurotrash vampires. Our plan is to close the sheetmetal shutters and exercise noise discipline. We have food, water, and fuel oil laid in to keep us cozy for months, and a slooooowly growing stockpile of ammo. We even have a few designated guests if they can make it here before we have to totally button up that will bring additional supplies and valuable skills.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
you think too highly of your fellow man. read "world war Z" and see what people do to each other when times get tough. if the SHTF and you arent on my (very) short list of trusted people you leave and dont come back or get shot.

SW
I didnt say that the uninfected would band together, you know as well as I do all the terrible things we'd do to each other. Well maybe not us personally but how human nature and survivalist mentality. But I really think if we were to have a chance at beating this we'd all have to band together

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I wonder . . . . . :idea:

What if one were to disguise one's self as a zombie, would the other zombies notice? Throw on some old dirty clothes, mix some greenish brownish paint and outmeal and spread it on your face and hands, stick a few slices of rotting bacon in your pockets for the odoriferous effect, how could the undead tell you're not one of them? Infiltrate and defeat the enemy from within!

If worse came to worse and you were discovered by a few of the more cerebrally adept deaders, you'd be in prime ambush position with your concealed collection - zombies are very slothful when it comes to doing a one-eighty. They seem to be quite unidirectionally focussed.

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
Take car. Go to Mum's. Kill Phil - "Sorry." - grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over. How's that for a slice of fried gold?

·
Registered
792 Posts
haha brains lol.Guess i would get what i could from medical supplies to zombie weapons and cruise about 15 miles where my old buddy lives in the woods.plenty of wild food and ponds there.

·
Banned
9,253 Posts
I would take it s an opportunity to kill all the people I don't like and then use the zombies as an excuse. Then I would use the zombies as Target practise. If shat got real bad I'd head for the hills and camp out next to my favorite fishing spot.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts