Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I had a chance to shoot this thing, in summary it’s a good shooter. The goofy sight has to be compensated for otherwise it was pretty accurate.

Speaking of goofy sights, you guys will probably laugh at me but it dawned on me they are the same sights on the C9.

·
Premium Member
9,243 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,243 Posts
Mine was only $37.45 with shipping.
Considering $20 for the magazine and sight (which is not bad at all) that’s still over $17 in shipping.

The shipping at OWS is through the roof. I was only luke warm about the Zastava anyway. When it was ordered to me at $179, I remembered your post about the spare magazine and sight. So I bought the pistol, went home and ordered the sight and mag. Had I known the shipping was going to be so high, I would have left the Zastava in the store.

On the plus side, I do like the Zastava pistol better than I thought I would. Actually becoming somewhat fond of it. And I don’t feel like I was reamed too bad seeing that spare mags for the pistol are trending at about $35. But still, with shipping as high as the product itself, you would at least think it deserved a reach-around.

Reactions: moona11

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
Considering $20 for the magazine and sight (which is not bad at all) that’s still over $17 in shipping.

The shipping at OWS is through the roof. I was only luke warm about the Zastava anyway. When it was ordered to me at $179, I remembered your post about the spare magazine and sight. So I bought the pistol, went home and ordered the sight and mag. Had I known the shipping was going to be so high, I would have left the Zastava in the store.

On the plus side, I do like the Zastava pistol better than I thought I would. Actually becoming somewhat fond of it. And I don’t feel like I was reamed too bad seeing that spare mags for the pistol are trending at about $35. But still, with shipping as high as the product itself, you would at least think it deserved a reach-around.
The the site showed a flat rate for shipping in checkout.. But, I bought two so it was much better price.

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
Only $44 including shipping...........
IM me your snail mail addy and I'll pop one of the pouches to mail you one.

Reactions: greg_r

·
Premium Member
9,243 Posts
101 - 108 of 108 Posts