Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Read the comments and several said the fiber optic sights are not for the m70 pistol but m70 rifle

Good catch! I should have read more carefully. And not taken it for granted that the author of the gundigest.com had checked to make sure it was the pistol not the rifle. Would have been pretty cool if they were for the pistol.

Live and learn...

·
Premium Member
9,407 Posts
Good catch! I should have read more carefully. And not taken it for granted that the author of the gundigest.com had checked to make sure it was the pistol not the rifle. Would have been pretty cool if they were for the pistol.

Live and learn...
Considering haw many different Yugoslav M70’s there are, it would be an easy mistake to make. What are there? 2 pistols and a rifle?

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,984 Posts
Considering haw many different Yugoslav M70’s there are, it would be an easy mistake to make. What are there? 2 pistols and a rifle?
Got a Yugo M70 (AK variant) rifle but didn't know it was a pistol name too?

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Wonder how the ATF handles that when they come looking for your M70 AK and you hand them a pistol?!?!?! Sounds like we need to call ALL our firearms the same thing LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
I was actually wondering what an M70 ‘rifle’ actually is. Those sights pictured aren’t for the M70 AK.
Maybe it’s a pistol with a really long barrel bwahahahaha:ROFLMAO:

I know if I Google Zastava M70 both a rifle and a pistol show up In images.

·
Premium Member
9,407 Posts
I know there is a pistol and 2 rifles called the M70.

Zastava M70
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

Zastava M70
Trigger Machine gun Air gun Yellow Line

Zastava M70
Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel Wood

Who knows if there are any more?

·
Registered
395 Posts
My BIL ordered Zastava M70 awhile back. Really likes it, and says it's a well made little gun. I've never been a big fan of .32 ACP but, have shot them.

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
My opinion...32ACP and 380 are sufficient rounds for self defense. My reasoning...I'm guessing that only in a small percentage of shootouts has the opposing force been wearing anything but normal clothing (not body armor). I know for a fact that 32ACP will go thru a tv and a sheet-rocked wall. Also, if a 22 round will kill then anything larger will also kill. Add to this...I just like the way my 32 and 380 guns look :love: 😁

141 - 149 of 149 Posts