1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
That type of harmless civil disobedience is uncalled for, but funny as hell!

·
Registered
773 Posts
If you've ever lived in Austin, TX, that sign is so appropriate. Uncalled for, very funny, and appropriate.

I get to say this because I used to live and work in Austin. :D :D 8) :D :devilsidesmile:

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Yup, this is where I live. My only explanation is that the Texas State Legislature is back in town. Plenty of zombies in the Capital.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Gotta love those hackers. LOL. I wonder what the drivers thought?

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gotta love those hackers. LOL. I wonder what the drivers thought?
I'm sure I would have to stop and laugh about it before realizing the danger of the situation, all those zombies and not enough ammo...

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm sure I would have to stop and laugh about it before realizing the danger of the situation, all those zombies and not enough ammo...
That's why you should store an extra 500 rounds in all of your vehicles. When the Zombies come, it's not like they're going to send advanced warning.

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just to forwarn everyone, Zombie signs are now being seen in Illinose now as well. It spreading...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Freaking hilarious...seems that there is always someone out there with a laugh for everybody else...and, while I can understand the government's concern over the misuse of their tools/equipment, I can't help but place acts of simple mischief like this in a category apart from something like physical vandalism (where property is actually destroyed...which could be claimed over the locks that were cut to get to the computers, but if I would have been the culprit--and I would not condone someone doing this, just hypothetically speaking--I would have left a new padlock to lock the computers back up when I was done...) or other crime that steadily escalates in nature of violence/consequences...

Jag 8)

·
Registered
671 Posts
everyone knows that you have to get to an island to survive a zombie outbreak.... Sorry midwesterners

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.