stopped to survey the damage, and what do I hear
"I need brains", much to my dismay and fear
grabbed the 995, turned on the reddot
aimed between the eyes and the snot
the inpact, a perfect shot
the living dead dropped like a rock
praise be ,little carbine, a pat to the stock
now off to the range for some serious fun
( can you believe, they let me own a gun)

·
Gun Fanatic
830 Posts
Damn zombies, they are always popping up when they aught not...

I heard they are venturing off of their natural habbitat due to shortage of brains...

I incidentally had to gun one down on my way to the range, dropped him with my .40S&W pistol :D still have his head mounted on the wall...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ran run down today with the box truck at work. Turned his head into a pancake with the dually back tires.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Most firefighters I know are so creative that they can play two musical instruments: the radio and the CD player lol.
I can whistle while I jump start your heart too LOL
ya should see my guitar collection , :D :D :D
All jokeing aside I realley love thease little carbines

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I woke up one day, 4095 by my side
I looked up at the sky and I saw a red tide
Paratroops, bombers, red stars on the wings
The Russians are coming, so I put on my sling

The first wave was scattered, all over the place
And the company's leader took one to the face
As I dropped out the empty, and inserted a fresh mag
I'm so glad I got Bushman, for $19.95 :)

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Jeeezzz...and people think I'm crazy because the FBI and CIA are after me. Between the strangers wearing trenchcoats and black helicoptors following me and the ringing in my ears from the transmitter they implanted in my brain, I almost wish I had a zombie problem.
The ringing in your ears is NOT caused by the transmitter implanted in your brain. The ringing is because you have never worn adequate hearing protection when shooting. The transmitter is undetectable by non-intrusive means. The rest is all your imagination...

:roll:

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
The ringing in your ears is NOT caused by the transmitter implanted in your brain. The ringing is because you have never worn adequate hearing protection when shooting. The transmitter is undetectable by non-intrusive means. The rest is all your imagination...

:roll:
I beg to differ, I have found that if I sharply smack myself in the head with a hammer, the transmitter is easily found by where my head hurts :lol: :lol: :lol: BTW, take off the tinfoil hat first, this method ruins them.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I knew it...they followed me here..now tell me what does NDS stand for..National Defense Service? or Neutralize Defector Search????? You'll never find me now....I have the lights turned off, your ultra high frequency Infrared motion and breathing detectors won't work when I stay real quiet and hide in the dark. I'll stay here till your black helicoptors run out of gas, then I can make my escape to Guatemala the only safe place on earth. The fillings in my teeth are picking up the transmitter signal, If I could only get to the triple canopy rainforest the thick folage and humiddity would short out the transmitter, then I could dig it out of my head with a special sili-carbon ice pick I have hidden in the garage.
They are coming for you Uncle Darrell:

Back to topic...those were pretty good poems, guys!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I just called my boss
As to why I'll be late
It's eleven fifteen
My shift was at eight

Instead of rushing
I'll just take my time
Who care about timesheets
My Post Count's +9 :)

·
Gun Fanatic
830 Posts
that reminds me of the night the aliens came, I had to shoot a shot in anger to scare them away, they had a probe in their hands and I didn't want to find out where they wanted to put it! :p

Now I have a hole in the wall, pesky aliens ;)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Jeeezzz...and people think I'm crazy because the FBI and CIA are after me. Between the strangers wearing trenchcoats and black helicoptors following me and the ringing in my ears from the transmitter they implanted in my brain, I almost wish I had a zombie problem.
Do you ever have any suspicious looking ice cream trucks following you? The one that follows me hasn't sold a thing in years!

·
Registered
772 Posts
You're all a bunch of freaking nuts!!! Who's got the Cheerio's and a bowl?

It's a madhouse; a madhooouuusssseee. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts