Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
SHOOTER? Would you please explain the toes rule? Thank you!

Nice shotgun by the way. That heat shield looks really cool.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. That would be the back of my Audi. I love how the range parking lot is Ford, Chevy, Jeep, Ford, Chevy, Jeep, Audi? I get dirty looks when I pull up and then walk over to the line with a Tactical carbine, .45 full size, and Zombie Shotty and guys are like WTF?

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Where's your twin 75rd bandoliers? You're gonna run out of ammo pretty quick in a "target rich environment". Besides, wearing them crossed like Pancho Villa makes the Chicks hot for you. :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Gorgeous shottie ya got there Holder!!! No frills, no crap, just good ole lethality. Well done! +1 on the bandoliers, just make sure they're leather to match the wood on that scattergun!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Nice 870 8) I love them so..
Hey what foregrip is that I have been looking for one like that for my 590
PS sorry for the hyjack , i like that tacticalwood look.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Should have been buckled in oh and you forgot you toes man :cantlook:

JK

Awsome shottie

·
Registered
25 Posts
In FL you can get full auto weapons only if you fill out some form, go through a background check, etc. etc.

PITA...

Anyway, I know a guy that filled out his form and under the section where you right in why you need the weapon (to which the response, accourding to his lawyer, is "All Legal Reasons") he puts in "In case of zombie invasion." The BEST part... he was able to get his Uzi.... LOL!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.