Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It comes out today, who's going to see it? Im going to a matinee afterwork, even if I haft to go by myself! I've been stoked for this movie since I first heard about it months ago. Even the critics gave it good reviews.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I wanna see it, it looks awesome!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Did you ever seen Shaun of the Dead?
This looks like a rip off of that, but it still looks like it might be good.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Cant wate I will prolly wate till later when its all over the place and I wont have to go to the theater lol. Sounds really good though and previews def. got my attention.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shaun of the Dead is one of my favs. This movie is in no way a ripoff. They are totally different. Zombieland is a classic! I loved it. Now my favorite zombie movie.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Shaun of the Dead is one of my favs. This movie is in no way a ripoff. They are totally different. Zombieland is a classic! I loved it. Now my favorite zombie movie.
Cool, I will probably check it out.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Yeah I didn't have very high hopes of the movie. I love Shaun of the Dead and felt like this one was going to be a huge American ripoff of that. But, the two are very different and Zombieland is definitely worth seeing.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
For some reason, Woody Harrelson isn't an actor that I enjoy anymore. There is a reason for it, but I just can't put my finger on it.

Will I see it, yeah I will. I love zombie movies of all kinds. Will I go to the theater and see it, probably not. I'd rather just rent it.

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
too expensive for me to go to the movies.. we just buy the movies when they come out.. just as expensive and we can watch it more than once. I will however be seeing the Toy Story 3D double feature next week....

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
too expensive for me to go to the movies.. we just buy the movies when they come out.. just as expensive and we can watch it more than once. I will however be seeing the Toy Story 3D double feature next week....
uh so your going to see something you most likely own and pay 9 bucks? I guess I don't get the logic there. Matinees are more than affordable.

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
uh so your going to see something you most likely own and pay 9 bucks? I guess I don't get the logic there. Matinees are more than affordable.
Well.. I don't Own both toy story's and they aren't in 3D.. me and my wife are finally able to get a sitter to watch the kids for a time when we both aren't working, and it is been a LONG time since me and my wife have gone out on a date. So there is PLENTY Logic there..

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well.. I don't Own both toy story's and they aren't in 3D.. me and my wife are finally able to get a sitter to watch the kids for a time when we both aren't working, and it is been a LONG time since me and my wife have gone out on a date. So there is PLENTY Logic there..
So you not taking the kids? Hey I can understand not having a babysitter and finally getting to take the wife on a date. I guess Im saying Zombieland would be my choice over a toy story for a date night. Is the 3d double feature $9 like it is in my area? I guess its not bad since your getting two movies.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts